The Catalogue of Documents instructs how to recognize genuine travel or identity documents, provides ways of detection to determine whether a document is genuine or fraudulent, informs about a number of different security features, provides information about valid and non-valid ID documents and also plays an important role as a training module for permanent staff training.
Contains approximately 35k images and descriptions almost 2000 illustrated passports, identity cards, resident permit, drivers cards, alien’s passports, convention passport, and some typical counterfeits. All these documents are displayed in UV, IR spectrum with the description and illustration of the biographical data page and some other important pages from passports. The security features located on the displayed page as watermarks, security thread, signature, hologram, kinegram, OVI, sewing, perforation, embossing, stamp, printing techniques, etc are displayed.
Main features :
- Simple country selection and clear document illustrations.
- Clear localization of important information
- Illustrations of passport’s cover, important pages and its security features.
- Images under UV and IR lights in comparison to “real” document.
- Typical counterfeits with descriptions and visualization.
- Customized database access solutions.
- Database regularly updated every month.
- Police forces (policemen, customs officers, forensic labs)
- Passport/ID industry (printers, manufacturers of security features)
- Security Experts
- Commercial Banks and commercial companies
- Aviation companies
- Education institutions